🔥Hot Sale🔥Portable Baby Bed To Prevent Flat Head-Buy 2 Free Shipping
- Full refund within 30 days without reason
- Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- More than 96.8% buyers buy 4
- Payments Via PayPal®
- 24 hour E-mail address:[email protected]
This Portable Baby Bed is what all new parents NEED!!
Shift from a known uterus environment to the unknown outside world is stressful. That is why newborn babies cry a lot. They are afraid of the unknown. Use this product to calm them down. The patented shape of this Portable Baby Bed guarantees the correct position of your baby on her/his back, and maintain longer sleep. Not only longer rest is the benefit of this unique Portable Baby Bed.
Delivery in 15 - 20 business days into the USA!
Check out all the benefits:
- Not violating AAP and FDA recommendations. Portable Baby Bed is not a single pillow, which can cause suffocation; it is a complete mattress.
- Deeper Sleep and the calm baby maintained by imitating mom's uterus.
- Anti Flat Head pillow part under baby's head reducing the risk of Flat Head and Neck Strain
Eliminate regurgitating the milk by keeping the baby's back in the right position with knees up during sleep
- This Baby Flat Head Bed can be Machine Washed, and it is Portable.
Note: Use this Product under Full Supervision of Your Baby to Prevent Sofucation and Unwanted Situations. Never let your Baby Alone!
Questions and answers：
Do all babies get flat heads?
For the first six months, the safest place for your baby to sleep is on his back, in a crib in your room. ... Babies also have weak neck muscles and usually turn their heads to one side when placed on their back. Because of this, your baby's skull may flatten. This is known as a “flat head.”
Will Flat Head correct itself?
In most cases, a baby's head shape will correct itself shortly after birth, and there is no problem. But some infants' heads continue to look flat. This is called flat-head syndrome or plagiocephaly.
How do I fix my baby's flat head?
Change the head position while your baby sleeps. Reposition your baby's head (from left to right, right to left) when your baby is sleeping on the back. ...
- Alternate positions in the crib. Consider how you lay your baby down in the crib. ...
- Hold your baby more often. ...
- Use this Flathead pillow.
Can babies sleep with a flat head pillow?
Since the 1990s, parents have been advised to put babies to sleep on their backs, in a cot with a flat mattress and no pillows, to avoid SIDS. ... However, about one in five children now develops a flat area on the back of their head (called plagiocephaly) because babies' skulls are soft and still growing.
How long does it take for a baby's head to round out?
It can take 9-18 months before a baby's skull is fully formed. During this time, some babies develop positional plagiocephaly. This means that there is a flat area on the back or side of the head.
Do babies need pillows?
Actually, older kids don't need pillows either. Parents often think a pillow will provide their child with extra comfort, not realizing that their child was doing fine without it. If you want to introduce a pillow, it's best to wait until your toddler moves from a crib to a bed.
- Type: Portable Crib for travelers fix a baby flat head. Weight Only 350g
- Age Range: 0-12 months
- Material: Breathable Fabric. No flame retardants or other harmful chemicals are used.
- Feature: Foldable
- Certification: EN
- Pattern Type: Solid
Please do note that shipping is insured . However, you may receive your items earlier. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track it every step of the way! Cool things are worth waiting for! 😉
🔒 100% Risk-Free Purchase 🔥
If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don't worry. Just shoot us a message at contact [email protected], and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund. 100% Simple & Risk-Free process.